Sunday, September 20, 2009

Women of "The Rat Pack."








When we think of "The Rat Pack," we only think of the males.....but some of these gals were the female part of The Rat Pack. From top to bottom were Shirley Maclaine, Angie Dickinson, Marilyn Monroe, Lauren Bacall.....left out was Judy Garland.
To read more on the Rat Pack, you have to see the ultimate Rat Pack blog..... "Coolness Is Timeless." It's run by an ultra cool guy himself...Keith! His site can be viewed at http://coolnessistimeless.blogspot.com
Check it out.....it's the best!!!


Sixties Beat! by Kel Studios

6 comments:

  1. Angie was such a knock-out.
    All beautiful women.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Drake.....believe it or not, my vote is Shirley Maclaine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link to my blog. I appreciate it. Great photos of these awesome ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well deserved Keith! But you havn't told us which one would be your favorite!lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog Kelly,
    Thanks for the link to my blog.
    I am 64 now ,where is the time ?
    I have the greetest memories of Marilyn Monroe,
    ( Happy birthday Mr.president.......hahahaha )
    jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am genuinely grateful to the holder of this web page who
    has shared this fantastic piece of writing at at this
    place. I had this problem also in the past and i am gratefullglad i found myself a cure.
    ..
    My web page > female libido treatment

    ReplyDelete