Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The Joker

The Joker! Another of Batman's villain's. If you look closely, you can see Cesar Romero's mustache, as he refused to shave it for the show, thus the make-up artist just had to apply more. From the DC comic book, The Joker was created by Jerry Robinson, Bill Finger and Bob Kane......there are still questions which one actually came up with the character as it first appeared in 1940. The Joker was Batman's greatest enemy, the one in the comic book is quite disturbing actually. On the sixties show, I love his weaponry... Ring Buzzers, lapel flowers that have knock-out gas, exploding cigars, etc. ...Cesar Romero is The Joker I'll always remember.
Sixties Beat! by Kel Studios

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

    Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Madison,
    Most certainly....my email is kelstudios@telus.net would love to link! And thanks very much for the nice comments....I wish I had much more time to spend on this blog....Kelly

    ReplyDelete